Exporting enables companies to diversify their portfolios and to weather changes in their domestic economies. Moreover, for every $1 billion USD of exports, approximately 6000 jobs are created.
The Sub Sahara Africa Council of Entrepreneurs is committed to supporting exporters create strong and sustainable economic growth as well as increasing economic stability in emerging markets. Council staff can guide you through the export process and provide the connections, information and training you need to make exporting an successful component of your sales programme.
The Council of Entrepreneurs can:
- Assist with the identification of new export markets;
- Provide marketing assistance to develop new and existing export markets;
- Assist companies to increase their competitiveness by providing information on brand protection, intellectual property rights, and providing research and support for patent registrations, quality marks and product marks;
- Promote and create opportunities for foreign direct investment; and
- Help to increase the contribution of new entrepreneurs and small businesses to their local economies